Located on the second level of an old landmark building, Sweet Paris Houston will satisfy your culinary taste buds and takes you back to your beloved childhood. If you’re looking for Houston shopping mall experiences that match the exceptional quality, friendliness, and affordable affordability of a big name chain, look no further than Yard House Houston TX. With over forty-five locations including five that are located inside the historic Sugar Land Studios, this Houston shopping mall is the perfect choice for finding that special gift for any occasion or just for fun! Here are some of the many things to enjoy when visiting Sweet Paris:
* Watch movies at the synchronized movie screen. Every Friday night at the Studios, Sweet Paris presents a synchronized movie that features popular movies that have been chosen to be screened in the Movie Center. Be sure to stop by the front of the theater when the movie has concluded to get an amazing souvenir! Guests are also welcome to enjoy the theater’s cafe while they wait for the movie to begin.The cafe offers free United States of America coffee and snacks during the movie-watching ahead of time.
* Treat Texas yourself to one of the many snack treats available at the Parisian Market Place on the first floor. Sample sweet and savory treats like stuffed brie with caramel sauce, stuffed pear and pears with dark rum cream, cinnamon rolls, cookies and many more.For dessert, try 77024 the decadent French pastry called macaroons and pastries. There are also scrumptious sandwiches, cupcakes and pies on the menu. Of course, there are specialty coffees, teas, and desserts to enjoy as well.
* Try the many shops that line the Houston Shopping Center’s second floor. Top retail stores include Baby Gap, Boomers, JCPenney, Bath & Body Works, Pier 1 Imports, Victoria’s Secret, Bath Works, Dillards and many more. There is something foreveryone
at Sweet Paris. You can buy just about anything under the sun here. And if you’re looking for the perfect gift idea, head down to the Gift Boutique for fabulous gifts and souvenirs. They feature exclusive designs by some of the world’s top designers.
* There is no need to leave the mall before you run to the Post Office to pick up your stamps and postcards. Pick up some of your favorites from Sweet Paris while you visit the Post Office. You might also want to pick up a few gift tags from the Post Office to give away at home. The choices are endless here! The choices include personalized door hangers and gift certificates to local businesses. Even stamp books, notebooks, and photo albums are available at the Post Office.
* For a bit more pampering, visit Sweet Paris one afternoon and purchase a day at the spa.They offer all types of treatments from massage to facials and everything sweet paris houston in between. With over forty spa locations throughout Houston, this is one of the city’s most popular shopping destinations.Bookmark this site to come back if you 800 Town and Country Blvd need a break from shopping and bathing once your shopping spree is over.
* Houston’s largest indoor mall is located in Conroe, Texas. The mall features over one hundred and twenty shops and boutiques filled with everything from movie memorabilia to rare coins. You’ll love all the unique treasures that are housed here, including the Mall’s own concession stand. The mall offers various dining options as well.You’ll love getting a taste of the culture and shopping in one of America’s Houston favorite shopping cities.
This is just a quick sampling of some of the unique offerings you can enjoy at the sweet mall. This mall is not like any other in Texas or the country for that matter. Take a trip to this Houston shopping center and enjoy what you find!